Jen's List

Tuesday, November 3, 2009 by Jen · 2 comments
Filed under:

This is a short list (shortie but a goodie)--thought I would just get these out there! Hope you are having a great week!

I love organization--especially binders--so this seasonal binder is right up my alley.

I like my current coupon system, but the Lazy Girl's Guide to Coupons sounds great! I'm tempted to try it!

I love the recipes for the holiday cookies in the Land O Lakes Home for the Holidays brochure. The cookies are small which is the main thing I like! When you are eating too many holiday goodies anyway, smaller is better. Log in to Land O Lakes to get your own brochure.


Comments

2 comments to "Jen's List"
  1. I can't get the LOL brochure to show up.

  2. Thanks I think the link is fixed.

Let Me Know What You Think!

You are free to comment anonymously, but it is so much nicer to know who I am talking to. So select Name/URL below (leave URL blank if you like), and share your question/comment--I look forward to hearing what you have to say! Thanks for reading!