Playing with Our Food!

Thursday, October 29, 2009 by Jen · 10 comments



"Mom, Mom, look at this! The eggs are eyes! And the bananas are teeth! Can I have a cup of water?"

"What for?"

"Another arm. And when you are done making the peanut butter sandwich, it can be hair."

Oh the creativity of a five year old--it's definitely a finer thing! And so is eating lunch, at the counter, before preschool--playing with our food--seeing the sly grin on my middle guy's face -- nothing better for this mom!

This post is linked to Just for the Joy of It and Finer Things Friday.



Comments

10 comments to "Playing with Our Food!"
  1. Very cute! Thanks for sharing. That's one of my favorite lunches!

  2. How creative he is!! I think you have a Picasso on your hands! I love it!

  3. Love the creativity!

  4. This is so cute. My boys love to make faces with their food when I give them two muffin halves and a banana. They sit for the longest time trying to decide if their breakfast face should have a happy mouth or a sad mouth. :)

  5. So cute!!! That is a lot of creativity!

  6. Aw, very cute!!

  7. How fun! Very creative.

  8. LOL! Too cute! :D

  9. So cute and creative.
    Geri

  10. Very creative! How fun to make the ordinary extraordinary. :)

Let Me Know What You Think!

You are free to comment anonymously, but it is so much nicer to know who I am talking to. So select Name/URL below (leave URL blank if you like), and share your question/comment--I look forward to hearing what you have to say! Thanks for reading!