The Grocery Tutor

Thursday, October 22, 2009 by Jen · 1 comments
Filed under: ,

I love to make a Minnesota Connection! When I was doubling my coupons at Rainbow this week, and searching for the Kashi cereal (free coupon), I met Beth from The Grocery Tutor in the cereal aisle (recognized her from her picture.) We had a really nice conversation, and it was great talking in person about coupons, savings, and how someone else finds the great deals! Nice to meet you Beth!

On her blog, Beth says, "I am an avid grocery deal gal! I have learned to maximize my grocery dollars in a way that helps me save several hundred dollars a month. This has crossed over into all areas of my shopping! I am looking for opportunities to share this knowledge with other shoppers!"

So if you haven't already, head over to the Grocery Tutor today!





Comments

1 comments to "The Grocery Tutor"
  1. Thanks Jen! I really enjoyed talking with you. Thanks for stopping me. I love your blog and have bookmarked it to check often. Can't wait to read more about your great ideas! I'm interested in the budgeting book that you blogged about. I'm planning to read it!
    Beth

Let Me Know What You Think!

You are free to comment anonymously, but it is so much nicer to know who I am talking to. So select Name/URL below (leave URL blank if you like), and share your question/comment--I look forward to hearing what you have to say! Thanks for reading!